Naruto: Eternal Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
Beachside Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
Beachside Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
Beachside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
Beachside Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
Beachside Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
Beachside Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

Beachside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster

Webmaster

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 am

The Beachside of the Boumei Islands really was a scary place....despite being a beach. It was right on the exits of the Forest of the Sky and there was a beach shore. The sands? Weren't all that nice. They were a pleasant color...but digging in the sand you'll find bones...and remained body parts. It was totally scary. And if you looked out into the waters, it wasn't something you wanted to see. Dark waters, a deep sea, and cold. Ice black as ebony...and frostily scrolled. It seemed as fragile as ice and the waves barely moved and when they did, a scary churning sound was heard. It crashed against the shore violently when it finally did so. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. A figure walking across the sand..her shadow approached the shore nicely...and gracefully too. With long stride of cream colored legs, from the shadows of the forest...her face appeared.

She was dressed accordingly, with black knitted stockings, unable to see through them. Black ninja sandals and a white skirt too. With a long-sleeved white shirt and a black cape along her back, she walked up to the shore. The cape had a hood, which remained over her head, not to be secretive, but to keep warm. She pulled the heat down and blinked as she sat down on the shore. "Hmm...I want to travel out there. I haven't had a mission in nearly four months, only one since I became Tokubetsu," the voice came out naturally, in a soft and high soprano voice. She took her shoulder-length brunette hair and put it upwards into a sloppy bun. She loathed to get out there...for some adventure. The fifteen year old dug into her pockets and blinked.
Back to top Go down
https://thenarutouzumaki-rpg.rpg-board.net
Winged Seraphim
Kage
Kage
Winged Seraphim

Village : ~Feather Empire~
Bloodline : Hyouton

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 am

Cloud jumped from branch to branch trying to imitate a monkey as best he could.It hadn't occured to him why he was doing this but I guess you could say he was just doing this for fun.
It was good that he was still able to have some sort of entertainment in this stage of his life.When you are a featherkage, especially one at Cloud's age, you would definitely have a hard time being able to have fun.You would most likely always find your self doing boring paper work.So in other words...there wasn't much room for "fun" in the life of a kage.Though, that isn't exactly the case for everyone...especially someone like Cloud.
He spent just about everyday of his life trying to have fun.

Ichigo grabbed one last branch and swung off with a back flip landed and with a nice "TA-DAA!"."Oh well look at the time.....I think its about time I make my leave".He was headed over to the beachside Boumei Island.It was a nice place for Cloud to relax and maybe train a little.

After several hours of traveling he had made it to the beach side of Boumei Island.The waves crashed in to the shore and Cloud found this relaxing.He was just about to sit down and admire the sights when he saw a ninja walking along the beach."Hey you what are you doing here?"said Cloud.

When he got closer to the ninja he noticed that it was from the Yaiba village."An enemy ninja eh?Shall I give you despair...?"said Cloud.He wanted to ensure a slow and painful death.He performed some wuick handsigns and made one thousand ice needles and shot them straight at the ninja's right arm.

--Using this jutsu, Hyoutons gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. The user then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so they doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Ranked B.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster

Webmaster

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 am

I blinked when I heard the voice...I guess I was just imagining it. There was never any people here so I kept just admiring the waves and I looked to see i f there were any oncoming ships in the area, there wasn't. But thats when the voice got closer. Enemy ninja? Probably one of those paranoid people who thought I was a missing ninja. Truth was, not a lot of people knew about the Village of Blades. And when we had missions, we really did our best to hide our hitai-ate or did it as quickly as possible. I pulled myself up to my feet. "No, I wont like despair," I replied with a monotone voice, taking my cape and releasing the hood off. Grabbing the edge of my hood, I grabbed it and flung it to the left into my battle stance.

I observed the jutsu...damn it was quick! I put together a string of handseals while I did this then I jumped forward while doing this, knowing that they weren't coming forward. Maybe 300 or so of them hit my arm, but I landed onto my knees...and my arm was pretty soaked with blood. I sucked my teeth and stumbled towards the forest. "Fucking bastard..." I mumble as I move towards the tree...I know my arm is pretty damaged and now I can't do handseals. I slowly try to prick them from my arm and focus chakra to my feet.

OOC; "CUE TAKII!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenarutouzumaki-rpg.rpg-board.net
Takimoto-kun
Kage
Kage
Takimoto-kun

Village : Yaibagakure no Sato
Bloodline : Yoshitoki

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:59 am

Oh em gee... Takimoto was making his way throughout the shores when he found the most peculiar of situations. He saw his younger sister being threatened by this oddly familiar guy. Suddenly, many needles formed from the water that came from the sea to create a fatal move that was the "1000 needles of death". It was odd to see all those needles only aiming to one limb of Lavynder, having it injured gravely. The Yoshitoki sighed as his sister's arm was all fucked up, it wasn't the nicest of things to see. However, he made his way walking down the beach and getting closer to them. "Ahoy, there! Don't I recognize you from somewhere, little guy?" He asked the dude as if he was a buddy of his. Paying closer attention to the man's facial remarks, Takimoto recognized him from his time in Feather Empire. It was the leader of the Hidden Village of Feather, Cloud Something-Something. "Weird to have you wandering around here, Mr. Anderson..." He said, deciding to do something about the situation. Looking at the Special Jounin with his yellow eyes, the Kage of Blade shrugged. "Miss, you should go get dinner ready. I wanna have mah meat when I return." He said, not deciding to show is care about his younger sister's arm. Who would give a shit really? Stuff happened, she'd need to take care of that. "Now, where was I, Mr. Anderson?" He said, turning his attention to Cloud. "Oh right..." He brought his hand to his mouth, covering it as chakra began to mix with the air that Takimoto inhaled to his lungs. He leaned his upper body backward, straightening his arms and planking his feet on the ground before leaning forward and exhaling with all the power of his lungs, blowing out a HUGE SHITLOAD OF WIND. That would really seem like a beam, due to the simple fact that this wind was so condensed. The sand would rise from the ground as the stream of wind was aimed at Cloud. "I'ma firin' mah layzorz!" Thought Takimoto as he took note of his environment.

______

Fuuton: Daitoppa / Wind Release: Great Breakthrough

Description: the user takes his hand to his mouth and then blows a shitload of wind from said mouth. The wind is capable of levelling anything in its way. (This is a review of the Jutsu. It's C-ranked by the way)
Back to top Go down
Winged Seraphim
Kage
Kage
Winged Seraphim

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:32 am

Cloud watched as his hit was succesful.Cloud estimated that about a good 300 needles or so impaled the girl's arm.She ran away into the forest dripping blood on the sand as she tried to escape.Once Cloud got a whiff of it he went crazy."Blood..........I love a good chase.....It makes killing you ALL THE MORE FUN!!!!"said Cloud in a sinister tone.He began to run off after the girl when he was interrupted rudely by a voice."Ahoy, there! Don't I recognize you from somewhere, little guy?"."Excuse me...............did you just call me.......LITTLE?!"roared Cloud in frustration.Though Cloud's facial expression changed when he saw who was talking to him."What is it that you want?Do you really have any bussiness interrupting my meeting with this young lady?I would think not..."

Cloud didn't have much time to react seeing as the ninja ordered the girl away quickly and started blowing wind from his mouth.Cloud recognized the jutsu when he started inhaling in air.
It was Daitoppa:Great Breakthrough and Cloud chuckled.Then in the next second Cloud was being rushed by a great gust of wind."Fool.........I show you a great breakthrough!"said Cloud as he too performed Daitoppa:Great Breakthrough.If he wasn't mistaken, the collision would cause an explosion blowing them both back.How exciting.....

Fuuton:Daitoppa-Great Breakthrough

Last edited by Winged Seraphim on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Kage
Kage
Takimoto-kun

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 pm

The two bursts of wind collided, creating a powerful explosion of air that knocked both opponents back a few feet. Takimoto back flipped in the air and found himself landing on both feet, the sand being so smooth that the fall was nothing more than a bit unpleasant due to the simple fact that he didn't like people using the same techniques to counter his. "Blah Blah Blah... Calling me Little?! Blah..." He said, joking with the Kage of Feather as the explosion covered the area in sand for moments. In that small period of time, the two Kages would either make their move or remain still... The wolf dashed, clenched fist being shot towards Solar Plexus as the sand fell down on each other's bodies, a little wee sandstorm that covered most of the field of vision of the two elite ninja.
Back to top Go down
Winged Seraphim
Kage
Kage
Winged Seraphim

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 am

Cloud was sort of having a hard time looking through the sand storm that they had created with their explosion of epicness.Though he could see the other ninja attempting to punch him.He had dashed over to Cloud with astonishing speed.Cloud flickered a couple of feet behind him, about five to be exact.He then performed Wind Release:Rasengan by focusing chakra into the center of his palm and swirling it around into a ball.The ball was pretty massive and powerful with Cloud's experience with it.It was so powerful that it was hard to not be blown away if too close to it.He charged as fast as he could over to the other ninja and attempted to punch him with it.

Shunshin[Body Flicker]-D
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Kage
Kage
Takimoto-kun

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Seeing the Rasengan coming at him, Takimoto quickly rushed towards his opponent with an evil grin on his face. He planked his left foot in front of him as Cloud's arm was stretched forward and used that increasing momentum to lean to the left as the Rasengan hit nothing but air. Now, so close to his opponent, the Yoshitoki thrusted his palm against Cloud's nose, in an attempt to hit and confuse him with the impact. Not only would he make Cloud lose his focus on the technique, he'd also make him bleed from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beachside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside   Beachside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beachside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Eternal Bonds :: Archives-
Jump to: