Naruto: Eternal Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

Zanza and Aryonna

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Village : Snow
Bloodline : Nara

Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 am

"Why wouldnt i be here? I like these woods there nice, although the heat here is way to much for me still i do like these woods." Zanza eyeballed the girl. She seemed more talkative than last time. "Is everything alright? You wernt this lively last time. Hell last time i couldnt eveng et you to tell me your full name. Although the eyes are a given."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:31 am

She gently blows her breath in the the air. Her hot breath makes weird ghosts form in the air. "You are the Kage of the Snow. Of course you would be use to the cold." She looks at you puzzlingly for a few moments. Her eyes suddenly shift and she laughs a dazzling laugh that alights her face. I'm happy to be talking to him, she thinks. I don't know why, but I was so happy when he was here.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 am

Zanza knew he was right. Something was diffrent. She was happy but since zanza spent most of his time alone he wasnt sure if this was a fake laugh or a pure one. Zana thought it was a fake because of the way she acted last time. Zanza just had a gut feeling that something wasnt right here but he didnt care for the moment he couldnt help but smile as the girl laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 am

She barely manages to control her laughter. She wipes away the tears that begin spilling over her eyes and says between giggles, "I don't know why. I was so worried you wouldn't be here. I'm not good with people. I don't...talk with people much." She stops trying to wipe her eyes and closes them, smiling at you, tears spilling over her cheeks. "I'm so happy!"
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 am

OCC: Your killing me with the open endings T^T

IC: Zanza realized when the girl started to cry that she was truly happy. Zanza knew that she must be outcast in the feather otherwise befreinding the snow kage would be a bad thing. After this realization Zanza became lost in thoughts of his own past with his own village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 am

OOC: Haha. ^-^

IC: She stops her tears, wiping her eyes. She looks at you the smile still on her lips. "So why are you here? In the Feather I mean." She stands up walking towards the window to look at what you are staring at. She leans against you, thinking nothing of it. The bare flesh of her stomach presses against your neck.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:21 am

(my skin would be very warm/hot to the touch after all in snow and no shirt >.<)

"Everything in the snow tends to blend together if you dont get out everyonce in a while" Zanza almost didnt notice that she had moved till she was beside him. He was still to deep in thought to notice what she was doing. After a few moments he broke his trance and noticed how close she was. He almost flinched away at the touch but instead silently enjoyed it. "Have you ever seen snow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 am

((I don't get that btw.))

She shifts away from you slightly and sits, her legs under herself, looking up at you. "No. There is no..snow...in the Feather. What does it look like?" She gently pulls her hair in front of her and begins to braid it, running her fingers through it delicately. She closes her eyes, tilting her head down as she braids, her hands moving slowly through her hair. Despite the cold she feels quite warm.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 am

(Lol you shouldnt its a trait he was just born with)

Zanza almost cried when the Aryonna asked what snow looked like. He felt it was almost a shame that she had never seen it. However Zanza knew at the same time most of the ninja in the snow village had never seen any weather besides the snow unless they were sent to a diffrent land on a mission. Zanza looked down at the girl and just asked "Would you like to see it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 am

She finishes braiding her hair, setting her hands down in her lap. "No, I don't think it would be wise for me to leave the village." Their is a deep sadness in her voice, despite the unintended sting of her words. She stands once more, turning her back to you, seeming to want to say something. She turns back to you, opening her mouth and then shuts it again. "You must understand," she begins shaking her head in disbelief. "I am not good with conversations or people, for that matter. So I ask that you have patience with me."
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 am

Zanza listened to the girl speak. "You seem fine with me. Also your already out side the village. And i wouldnt take you to snow village just far enough to feel the snow." Zanza realized as he spoke he shouldnt push the issue but still he wanted her to at least see some snow. Zanza rose to his feet streching out his hand to her. "Come on, ill protect you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:36 am

She looks at his hand questioningly for a moment, deciding whether or not to take it. Her gaze meets his once again, her eyes searching for any sort of falsity in his. Finally she extends a hand, her cold fingers wrapping around his warm palm. "Alright, just this once." She steps towards him, closing the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 am

Zanza pulled aryonna in tight slideing his other arm behind her knees Zanza picked the girl up. Walking over to the wall Zanza kicked out the side of the house because he knew where its weak points were. Once he had an opening he began to charge towards the land of snow.

After about an hour of running Zanza approched a hill still surrounded by woods but the trees were few and far between with a very thin layer of snow. Zanza approched the top of the hill as he toped it the other side was snow. It was a large vally of snow. Snow was all you could see for miles in the far distance was mountains. Zanza placed the girl down and then sat beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 am

She stands, looking out over the snow, her face shielded from him. She shakes slightly from the cloud. She turns to him suddenly, a smile on her face and laughs, her eyes twinkling. "It's beautiful!" She falls down in the snow, her white hair mixing with the soft pillows of frozen ice. She spreads her arms wide, staring up at the sky. She looks over and him, the smile still wide on her lips. "Thank you. I'm glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

Village : B-Rank Missing Ninja
Bloodline : Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 am

Lucie had randomly traveled to the Land Of Snow as a feild trip of sorts which she was begining to regret she was freezing cold... Lucie had never seen so much snow come down so quickly she coudnt quite understand why people in thier right minds would live in snow... Crazy people...

Lucie was ontop of a few mountains when she saw two people in a sort of intimate scence or so it seemed to Lucie.. Lucie didnt want to risk meeting them in person so she quickly body flickered away down the mountain and into a cave she had seen earlier and created a crow clone as she didnt want to waste chakra with a shadow clone..

Lucie sent the crow clone back up the steep snowy mountain to meet and greet theese people she had no idea who they were and they had no idea who she was...

Lucie said " Hello i am a travler of theese lands who are you two you seem rather close and intimate despite your differnt headbands anyway nice to meet you.."
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:07 am

Zanza smiled as aryonna spoke. "Same" A small girl approched. A small girl walked up the hill towards them. Then she spoke. Zanza eyeballed the newcomer. He knew somthing was up. There arent any travelers in the snow village and due to the delecate relation ship between snow and feather no one from the village had been allowed to travel this far. Meaning this person was either lying or survied in the snow on there own. Somthing that no average person could do. Zanza looked back to aryonna. Leaning over to her he whispered in her ear. "Scan her, shes either a ninja or very skilled to live in the snow wilderness unnoticed." As zanza leand back he went back to stareing at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:26 am

Aryonna sighs, closing her eyes. She finds herself annoyed that their time was broken. She opens her eyes, her Byakugan active and stares at the clone. She notices immediately the displaced chakra. "Very impressive clone." She stands, her wet hair dragging the snow. Her entire back is soaked through from the snow. She glances back at Zanza, a quiet sadness in her eyes. She then yells out. "If you come out now I won't kill you, little Ninja."
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 am

Lucie saw and heard that reliased she was just a clone This siganlled to her that theese ninja were strong but she now knew one was a Hyuuga and one obviously knew lots about this land to know who can travel and surive in it obviously a high rank ninja..

Lucie Kept her clone there and made it say..

" Aww man im foiled but i dont mean harm to you i am Honestly Traveling but its bloody cold i tell you and since when am i little>.<.."

Lucie was not short or anything so had no idea where they got the little from... Lucie then walked out from the small rocky cave up the steep sonowy mountain around 7m away from her opponets and yelling

"Coooey Im here Luvies.....How are you and sorry for the clone i dont trust people now a days and as it said i dont mean harm.."
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 am

Zanza grabbed a snow ball wrapped it in lighting chakra and threw it at the clone. As this happened zanza caused a puff of smoke to go everywhere. Zanza then used this chance to charge using body flicker Zanza was in the cave in less than a minutie but he was also out of breath. Sitting down on the edge of the cave across from the girl. He eyeballed her and then spoke "if you mean no harm then why use a clone?"

Last edited by Zanza Nara on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:49 am

The young kuniochi body flickers in behind the Snow Kage, fading back into the coroner. She wraps her cloak around herself, sliding down the wall. She sniffles her red nose, not used to the cold temperature. She gazes through the trees using her Byakugan and stares at the snow. A little pinch in her gut tells her she shouldn't even be here, but she ignores it. She finally deactivates her Byakugan, looking over at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 am

Lucie was shocked at the oncoming attacks towards her she said she wanted no harm or anything and they ignored that and slapped her round the face and attacked. (a saying) Lucie was shocked mainly at the snowball attack coated in lighting element which her clone body flickered to the side to dodge

Lucie called her clone back to her to get it out of the smoke and as it marched along the snowy path towards her Lucie said once more much Louder..

"I DONT MEAN ANY HARM>.>!"

Lucie yelled this at the top of her lungs so they could definitly hear then spoke saying

" I used a clone for just this reason people randomly attacking me i am honestly just traveling.."

Lucie quickly performed some handsigns just in case they were needed in helping her escape from these ninja who had randomly attacked her she hoping for more of a chat first..Lucie was thinking on many plans to use inside her head maybe some genjutsu or ninjutsu maybe a taijutsu or maybe just run away i dont feel like fighting today...
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 am

"You fool a clone implys that you have something to hide thus inducing the fight. Also when you introduced yourself you said a mouthful implying nervousness." Zanza didnt like being yelled at it made him angry. He watched as the girl did hand signs. "And doding hand signs implys and attck as well." As zanza said this he began to charge his chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:17 am

Aryonna suddenly body flickered in front of both of them, seeing the chakra pulsing between them. She allows her chakra to flare slightly, pushing on them both. Her eyes lock with Zanza. "Stop." she says, mostly to him. She turns to the girl. "Both of you." She drops her gaze and walks back over to the coroner by the entrance to the cave. She sits down once more, staring out at the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 am

Stop"! Yelled the Hyuuga girl as the snow man told her off some more and seemed to pre pare for an attack... Stop what a good idea Lucie was thinking she let her hand out of the hand signs and said

"Stop this is a good idea why dont we talk this out in the cave...maybe or do you man still want to destroy me.....?"

Lucie walked down and sat nearish the Hyuuga girl and thanked her and looked out open the vast lands of snow and then the other side of them towards the forest what contrast..

Lucie wasnt ready for a fight at all now and canceled her clone sending crows into the blu sky to fly of somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:32 am

"My only intention was to defend myself. Im sorry." As Zanza spoke he looked at lucie but when he said im sorry he loked at aryonna. He knew this probally made things odd but he didnt want to upset her. Looking back to the girl. "So whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next