Naruto: Eternal Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
A very small flat... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

A very small flat...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

A very small flat... Empty
PostSubject: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 am

The young girl Lucie was walking trough the crowded streets of Yukigakure but she had rarely seen them this busy was there a market or something on but she didnt know and didnt care she was going home after a hard day at work she passed out of the nice posh district and walked throught the average section untill she ended up at the rundown broken part of town were lucky for her... Her new flat was it was all she could afford on her mission pay and after being kicked out by her parents... She needed to get more money and quick just to get food but for now sleep was on her mind... She walked upto the flatblock which seemed very slanted and the sign barely had enough power to stay on and it look liked a bomb had hit the place but for Lucie it was enough for now.. On the inside were two rooms a tiny little cupboard with a disgusting rotting loo and a few pegs for coats the next was a small sqaure which had a sofabed in one as there was no space for the two a small oven a microwave stacked on top of each other in the corer and a tv on thin wire hanging from the ceiling just next to the light... Lucie walked over to the sofa bed and flopped on it as it was already made into a bed from last night she closed her eyes and dreamt of a nicer place...
Back to top Go down
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 am

the young girl walked down the street wandering why the kage had sent her home to get the reward or have it sent here but he knew best so she entered the old scabby building once more and sat down on her sofa bed and prepared for a knock on the door

*sorry for short post 1:15 on the morning sorry
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Village : Snow
Bloodline : Nara

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 am

Zanza slid in the snow for about 10 feet befor finally stopping. He had built up some real speed in his leaps. As zanza looked around he spotted the building he was looking for but he also noticed a bunch of people looking at him odd. Zanza knew why they were in the snow village but he still went around shirtless. Approching the door Zanza knocked on the door. "Hey, i got your reward um..." Zanza pulled out the paper and looked again. "Lucie"
Back to top Go down
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 am

Lucie was alerted to the knock straight away thoughts rushing through her head she wasnt thinkong straight... she hurdelred over the cooker and other obstacakes in her way to find none other then the kage of her village standing in here doorway and caaling for her she gently replied

"is that my reward Kage sama thank your for delivering this personally it means alot to me"

Lucie then gestured for the Kage to come on and said

"I know its not much but please make your self comfatble if you can..."
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 am

Zanza stuck his head inside the room befor stepping in. Looking around Zanza quickly realized that this was no condition for a person to live in. Looking at Lucie and then back at the room. Zanza reached in his pocket for a small bag of ryo. Found it and pulled it out. Held it up and then looked past it to Lucie "i got an offer for you, if your interested that is" I currently have my house but theres also the kage quarters which make up most of the hallway that my office is on. Its a seprate bathroom and bedroom but the bed is king sized and its heated. So my offer is either stay here and take your reward (500 ryo) or go take the kage's quarters and still get your reward and ill throw in an extra 1k (1500) from my own personal pocket. So what do you think?" As Zanza spoke he stepped slightly outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 am

"i got an offer for you, if your interested that is" I currently have my house but theres also the kage quarters which make up most of the hallway that my office is on. Its a seprate bathroom and bedroom but the bed is king sized and its heated. So my offer is either stay here and take your reward (500 ryo) or go take the kage's quarters and still get your reward and ill throw in an extra 1k (1500) from my own personal pocket. So what do you think?" Lucie was being offered to live next door to the strongest man in the village for 1000 ryo plus the 500ryo for her mission this was amazing what had Lucie done to deserve this... Relecuntly Lucie accepted and grabbed a suitcase full of clothes and said

" I am honured to accept shall we leave this nasty place and go Mr Kage ?"
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 am

" I am honured to accept shall we leave this nasty place and go Mr Kage ?"

Zanza was happy that she accepted his offer. "Gather your belonging and meet me outside." As Zanza spoke he stepped outside and began to think. Although my isnt that diffrent from the kage quarters i still prefer it. Zanza was recalling the apartment him and his room mate lived in. Zanza made enough to cover the rent of a larger apartment but they had this once since kevin left home and it was the only time he still got to hang out with his old freind so he never moved out. Zanza snapped back to the street and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 am

"Gather your belonging and meet me outside."

Lucie ran around in a rush to gather everything she needed although the main of it was in her suitcase as she never wanted to take it out and let it touch the grime and bacteria lying around in her disgusting old flat.. Lucie just kept thinking why the kage would pick her to live at the kage quaters and pay her to do so it was unheard of but who was she to complain this was a miracle and Lucie woudnt complain just go along for the ride and savour every moment... Lucie finally finished packing and raced out with her backpack bumping from side to side and there she saw her kage looking all powerfull het sad she wondered what was wrong but didnt bother to ask just simplying saying

"Shall we get going then?"Kage?"
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:35 am

Zanza spun his head as Lucie came out of her home. "Shall we get going then?"Kage?" Zanza looked at her and her bags. It looked to him as if she had packed everything in the small aprartment. "Dont call me that. Now lets go." Zanza granned the bags from her. A second later he realized as he spoke that those words probally sounded harsh but it would be odd for him to try and fix it so he just began to walk in the direction of the office then stopped spinning on his heel's "How fast can you run?" He asked Zanza knew it would be dark soon and with her in tail he could reach the office befor dark but he wasnt sure if she could. And zanza knew better than anyone that night time in snow village was not a fun place to be if you were as lightly dressed as the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:21 am

" Don't Call Me That " Lucie wandered why her kage didnt like being called kage surely that was part of the time but she didnt have time for silly thought she needed to keep up with her kage as he sped into the distance saying " How Fast Can You Run?" Lucie knew she was profund at body flicker and simply said " I am fast body flicker wise..." And showed a quick long distant body flicker heading into the night and towards the kage resident as the frost bite kicked in over her skin freezing her over bringing the shivers down upon her but she continued on as she didnt want to seem weak in front of her Kage and tried to increase her pace despite the cold...
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:31 am

Despite Her body flicker Zanza was kepping up while running. Zanza was only slowed when he was leaping from the roof of one building to the next. After a few minutes just as the stars were suppose to be coming out. He reached the building of his office just a half a second befor Lucie did. Grabing the door and opening it Zanza looked over his shoulder to see a storm coming over a nearby mountain. He knew he was going to have trouble getting home because visablity would be slim to none. After lucie stepped inside Zanza followed suit walking past her and up the stairs. Without even seeing if she was following.
Back to top Go down
Lucie.
Genin
Genin
Lucie.

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 am

Lucie noticed as her kage was faster then her with no body flickers but she wasnt going as fast as she could in this weather and at this low energy she had so it wasnt a great test but it showed her kages great skills but in the disntance Lucie tunred to see bad clouds forming meaning a strom or rain was headed there way... " Thank God Were Here At Last " Lucie thought inside her complex brain of hers she turned back to Her Kage Zanza walking up the stairs to show her to her room and he wasnt slowing down maybe he was in a rush to get back to his house before the storm arrived so Lucie quickly body flickered to his side and walked with him casually untill.... the reacher her maginifecnt new room and Lucie speachless just said " ..... Miineeeee........ The The Roooom is alalallll mine......" she ran in with her bags and jumped onto the bed she had never felt something so comfy in her life this was like heaven to lucie
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am

Zanza reached into his pocket and pulled out a small sack and a peice of paper. Dropping them on the foot of bed. Zanza spoke quickly "I gotta leave now to avoid the storm, goodnight Lucie" Zanza stepped out of the room and shut the door behind him. Walking down the stairs Zanza stopped at the desk. "Jess what are you still doing here?" The woman snapped up "Huh?" Zanza realized she had been fast asleep. Leaning foward on the counter slightly he whispered "go" when jess leaned in to hear what he was saying zanza coughed slighty then yelled "GO HOME!" The woman fell out of the chair scared. Gathering her things in a matter of seconds she ran out the door. Zanza stepped behind the desk and began to clena up the mess. Zanza was pised that she had fallen asleep again this wasnt the first time she had done it either. It was close to the 16th or 17th time he had cught her sleeping on the job. Zanza wouldnt mind except she nly worked from noon till dark, while zanza worked from whenever he got in usally dawn till whenevver he left usally dusk. Zanza found the paper she had been sleeping on from what Zanza could tell it was a list of the things he had done. Zanza flipped through it was a short stack of papers. It was in list format and what it listed made Zanza even angryer. Each bullet was a comment he made, or a time she caught him slackign off, or every time he yelled at her. She had down to the hour for time and date. Zanza dropped grabbed a pen and wrote on the bottom of the last page. a date and time then what he had just done. Then dropped down a line and wrote fired. After doing so Zanza went back to organizeing the desk.

After a few moments zanza founda stackof papers that need to go to feather empire. "Crap" Zanza said aloud. After a few moments and finnishing of the cleaning of the desk zanza grabbed the stack and lept up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very small flat...   A very small flat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very small flat...
Page 1 of 1